- bicycle crunches - 3 sets of 40 reps
- toe touches - 3 sets, 20 reps
- hip lifts (reverse crunch) - 3 sets, 15 reps
- yoga for yummy abs - 1 time through
I'm going back to school today which means I can get back to weight-lifting (didn't bring my weights home for break) Once I figure out how to post a video I'll be posting some weight exercises. Also, I got the OK from the doc (aka papa Berks) to begin swimming carefully!
Lunch was this huge-ass "wrap":
Wrapping it up didn't go over so well, so I just ate it with a fork. However, next time I'll make smaller little wraps out of the leaf so that it works better! Ingredients in this are:
- Chard leaf
- red bell pepper
- 2 large carrots
- 1 large celery stalk
- butternut squash! (this really added a lot of flavor to the bland veggies, buy the pre-cut ones and throw 'em in the microwave) my mom baked these last night for me though, they taste great cold from the fridge!
- scattered a few chickpeas on this for some protein
- fresh salsa, for those of you who don't know what fresh salsa is, here's a picture:
I like it better because it's not so "saucy" like regular salsa is. And it has onions in it which i love in salads. They also make mango fresh salsa which is so good!
I topped that all off with the vanilla kreme raw/vegan macaroon from pure2raw. It's just SO hard to believe that this junk-food tasting cookie is actually healthy and made up of plant-based ingredients:
- coconut flakes
- coconut oil,
- stevia (natural form of splenda)
- sea salt
Now i gotta get ready to get DRIVEN back to school, ugh. I miss driving so much, especially in this weather with the windows down. It's so liberating to cruise on the highway while listening to a perfect "driving song"
So for those of you who are cruisin' today, here is a driving song recommendation from yours truly: Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars - Billionaire